Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lardo and Makuyama

For some reason I feel like my males don't get as much feedback as my girls do but I forgot that Lardo won a recent popularity contest so...I'm just confused now.  o_0

Anyway I'm in a male drawing mood so if that doesn't tickle your fancy my gallery may be a bore in the next few days.  First Image is a random pic for Beffy.  He's a cool dude that befriended me after I did that Lardo comic.  So here he is getting a face full of Lardo's butt.

Second one is a pic of MaskedWolf (Crytus) under Makuyama.  Crytus has been very supportive of most of my art especially art with my squashing males.  So I wanted to do a simple doodle late last night.  This image is a repeat of a pose I did for Pyro but I like it more now that Maku is doing it.

Let me know if you want colors on these since I'm gonna be with commissions and I won't consider it unless y'all speak up.

EDIT:
I've received enough feedback via, notes, comments and IM's so I'll color the pics in tonights stream.

--
Aurelina Farts on World!!!
Commission for Aurelina.  Was more fun than I thought it would be.

Lardo and Beffy
From the stream.  I hope you guys enjoy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see more of Maku, he needs more art work.

Anonymous said...

Awesome bro, replying for moar males

Unknown said...

Sweet, I love your male characters! Hopefully you'll get as much feedback as you truly deserves for those. Both of these drawings are sexy ones. Especially the one where Beffy gets a close look at something nice, hehe.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Maku's butt in that shot!
It's the perfect angle, I hope to see him buttsquashing more often! ;D

Rimsa said...

I think Lardo looks much cooler without hair, he looks awesome in that pic!
And I really like how big you've made Makuyama's butt, it's freaking awesome ^.^

Unknown said...

Hell yeah. The Lardo pic turned out excelent.. I had looked forward allot to see that one in color and you don't dissapoint! Lardo's face is so damn evil and sexy, and the coloring on both bodies are excelent!

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous1: Thank you for appreciating him. He'll be in more pics.

@Anonymous2: You'll receive. Thank you.

@Gloom: I'm glad you liked that one. It was fun to color that one this evening.

@Rimsa: A bald Lardo? Surely you jest. I like his greasy hair.

Anonymous said...

You're my Picasso Kazecat!

I still remember that day when I first found your art on your deviantArt user page around 2005, and around that time I already thought you already drew such beautiful pictures, but man, now looking back you've become the greatest in your scene!! Keep going!! :D