Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Otis vs SD - commission

I like to thank Jon Lupus and Crytus for helping me out.  Yesterday I found out my balance was overdrawn due to my poor spending habits (I'm really Terrible with money), but I wasn't hit with overdraft fees since everything was pending so I just needed to make a deposit immediately.  So This morning I walked to my Bank and deposited all spare change I had lying around to bring it positive then cashed a check I get from this company that uses me so now I should be fine.  Both of them sent me money via Paypal which I transferred to my bank it will take a while for that money to hit but it will be very helpful.  :)

b

 
 
Crytus helped me out by taking my emergency commission.  He paid immediately and I'll finish the pic this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice your first bear char :D

Anonymous said...

On your current up to date line work. You need to get rid of lines that you lieft inbetween the second ring rope, on the right.
It looks good but I you missed a little line inbetween the actually inner lining of the rope.

Otherwise looks good.

Unknown said...

Hehehe. Looking realy good. Love that glorious victorious posision!