Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Co mish progress

---
HocusPukeus Comm

This is how I'm presenting his request.  I hope I got the big boobs of Kyodai right and Shiri's huge ass done well.

---
Sarjiri and Makuyama

The Sarjiri doodle was done after work and the Makuyama doodle was done late night.

---
Trenton Drop

I did this in an oC The character is Trenton from SaintDraconis.  I love this character a lot and just wanted to try him out.

Trenton is © Saint Draconis

---
Even more Sarjiri Practice


3 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

Cool to see a little color on the Sarjiri pic. I like her color scheme a lot.

I don't know if this is the right way to feel about the Maku pic, but I think it's cute.

The Hocus pic is looking better with each bit of progress. You've drawn Kyodai's bust much justice, and I would say that Shiri's ass could be just a wee bit bigger, but I don't think that would be too good for Theo under there. :D

Kazecat said...

Thanks for the compliments Chibi, and if you think Makuyama is cute than that works.

The Hocus pic will probably be finished monday due to the fact I don't really work on commissions over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice angle on the Tentron pic