Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jaeh Trade

---
Jaeh Trade

Jaeh © Jaeh
I wanted to trade with Jaeh for a long time so we chated and we settled on trading seats.  ^_^

I'm unsure as to if this will be colored since I feel like I'm forcing squashing on Jaeh, and I'd rather do something he wants instead of what I want to do for him.  Also his character is minor in this so its not worthy of colors as a gift to him.  He seems to want me to do Issy so I'll try again and try to make her the focus.

---
Wolfrider Commission Attempts


These are two attempts at Wolfriders Commission.  I just wanted to post these to see if he likes the concept.  I'll probably redraw it again if he does and finish it then.  The victim that is supposed to be squeezed by her thighs isn't added yet due to worrying if the angle and pose is alright.

1 comment:

Chibijohnny said...

The victim is going to be placed in between THOSE thighs? Wolfrider's got a great idea going on there. Personally, I like the first pose picture better.

And you drawing Issy? I'm definitely on board for that. Issy if my favorite character of his. :D