Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

WolfRider Comm

---
WolfRider Comm

This is my best attempt at his request.  I lost the low angle but I like how I handled everything else.

---
Painting Experiments

These are experimental things I wanna finish and get on the galleries but they aren't top priority.  I hope you like the look they have.

2 comments:

Kylos-daikun said...

I'm really liking the Bertha pic so far; that smile just adds to the allure. It's a nice perspective and the shading really heightens the pic's strengths.

...like Bertha's looks. (Big Bertha FTW!)

Kazecat said...

@Kylos-daikun: Thank you. I'll try to get these finished up.