Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Snake Gal

---
Snake Gal

I don't have a name for her yet but she will be an ally to my two other witches giving me 3 girls that are fat and know magic.  The other two being Pastilla and Agatha.  Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

8D

Wow, Kaze! This was a pleasant surprise! I love the shape you've given this girl, her face is lovely, and those tits...

As far as names go, you could for something related to her species like, Gorgana or Vira, or Korona. I don't know, those are just a few that I've come up with. Anyway, awesome new girl to add to your roster, Kaze! I'm falling for her already. :D

Kazecat said...

Gorgana sounds like the obvious choice. Which makes me really wanna use it but I'll give it a few days to see if I really wanna settle on that name.

Nero Angelus said...

Not bad.
She'll be a hit in the boob lover community.

Callisto is a good name.
I was hitting up a greek name genrator see what pops out.

The name "Serpentina " caught my ear a few days ago. though I can't remember where from.