Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Sarjiri's Take Off
I really hate how I did the clouds but I'll try one more time and even if that fails I'll just post it since this was a quick doodle I did on the way to work.
And yes Sarjiri is capable of interplanetary travel with no extra equipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Something isn't sitting right with me with the way the mouth area is colored. From a distance, it sort of looks like a beak.
Everything else is great though.I like how well you proportioned her boobs, her belly, and her tail. The starry and cloudy background is nice too.
@ChibiJohnny: I love your keen eye, but Sarjiri's muzzle is designed after a beak. I'm not really into dragons so I didn't look at the various ways to do her, I just found one ref and ran with that. So her design is very simplistic to other dragons.
This looks amazing mate. The clouds look great in the dA version so you don't.
How much time do you spend on sketching and colouring these images? Must be painful from time to time I guess.
so you don't have to worry about that*
small correction
@Anonymous: I didn't keep track of how long this took to get done but it wasn't too long and I think it was actually quicker than usual.
Post a Comment