Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sarjiri's Take Off


I really hate how I did the clouds but I'll try one more time and even if that fails I'll just post it since this was a quick doodle I did on the way to work.

And yes Sarjiri is capable of interplanetary travel with no extra equipment.

5 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

Something isn't sitting right with me with the way the mouth area is colored. From a distance, it sort of looks like a beak.

Everything else is great though.I like how well you proportioned her boobs, her belly, and her tail. The starry and cloudy background is nice too.

Kazecat said...

@ChibiJohnny: I love your keen eye, but Sarjiri's muzzle is designed after a beak. I'm not really into dragons so I didn't look at the various ways to do her, I just found one ref and ran with that. So her design is very simplistic to other dragons.

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing mate. The clouds look great in the dA version so you don't.

How much time do you spend on sketching and colouring these images? Must be painful from time to time I guess.

Anonymous said...

so you don't have to worry about that*

small correction

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I didn't keep track of how long this took to get done but it wasn't too long and I think it was actually quicker than usual.