Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, May 7, 2010

Gorgana it is


The name "Gorgana" was suggested by ChibiJohnny and after thinking about it for a few days it fits.  It makes sense for anyone that has played GOW recently, ends with 'a', and fits her.  She's one of the 3 baddie girl witches of Pastilla, Agatha, and herself. 

The Bertha pic is supposed to have Jaeh under Bertha's Bum but I haven't drawn him yet due to laziness.  I'll come back to this and add him but for now I wanna work on a commission.

2 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

WOO! I helped name one of Kaze's characters! :D

I love the new pose you gave Gorgana and I like how Rapid(?) is trapped behind her, even with her playful expression in contrast.

And I've already given my opinions on the Bertha/JAEH picture. But I'll say this: I love Bertha's ass. :D

Kazecat said...

Thanks for the name ChibiJohnny I'll have to try got get this girl debuted in a new pic.