Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Long Time no Update - 100 Commissions

Well, I don't want this place to be forgotten but the reason I haven't been  uploading is because the the 100 sketch challenge thing.  Most of my sketches get posted now so I haven't had WIP's to show as well as the fact that I try to commission out what I wanna see and work on what others want.  So I'm not drawing my own interest, but to give something to look at here I'll post the series of pics here as well. 
---
1 - 10


No comments: