Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Livestream test

Well, I've used all the streaming sites and blogtv is still the least laggy for me.  However I think Livestream is the most popular with other furries so I may switch to it as my standard.  In a few months after the sketch challenge I hope to use that money to get me a decent computer for once.  My whole life I've always gotten the cheapest machines I could find and this time I actually want to treat myself to a computer that won't be outdated anytime soon.

1 comment:

Nero said...

Mar, the guy that I watch stream alot for like 12 hours e uses livestream.