Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kyodai Practice




I did this as practice for the commission for Hocus Pukeus. I am not entirely confident in just doing the pic right out so I decided to practice just one of his girls before the commission. I hope you enjoyed seeing me stream this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i belive your doing a damn sexy job! That is the exact body type i wanted to design Fraisa the cow behind!

-RKGD

Anonymous said...

Just with much, much, MUCH larger breasts

(I forgot to add that, sorry K-cat)

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Sweet so now I know I have the body type for you commission down.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! This is FRAISA the cow's body type, hehe! I commisioned you for my big booty mare LUIKU! Her referances are in your notes, if it's still there.

Although...(I'll send you a note!)

-RKGD

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Ah, it took me a while, but i finally loged in! But yes, i think you did a very sexy job on this curvy ninja!