Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Micky Commission Progress




Alright this commission for Micky is almost done. But its 2:58 AM so I'm gonna crash for the night. BTW its been pointed out that her leg doesn't look right so I wanna share my reference so people can see what I was trying to attempt.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541355/Bertha-reference-for-Micky2.jpg

Hopefully you can see that I'm going for a crossed legged pose and I think I may have botched it but its not worth fixing or throwing it away. I threat commissions like work and I go in a very linear path. Backsteps and edits eat up time and since I'm doing this for money I try to never go back a step and just get the job done.

No comments: