Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sempai-Kevin commission progress




This commission sounds like its going to be fun so I'm happy to be working on it. However since I'm the first one drawing them I have to design them as well. Here we just have the concept for the pose with no details. I'm gonna check and see if the client likes it.




Here is an update. I worked more on fleshing it out. I'm working in a distracted environment with my friends so I'm going slow as hell. However I'm liking the progress and I hope Sempai likes it as well.




Working on inks now hopefully will have them done soon and start on flats.





These aren't final colors but I just wanted to show what I have so I can get the corrections from the client.

2 comments:

Rimsa said...

Looks awesome already! :D

Anonymous said...

AGREED! THIS IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW. MERRY X-MAS!!!!!!!!!! =D