Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ShineofRain Commission Progress




Commission in progress for Shine of Rain. He gave me freedom to do with her as I wanted. and I immediately had this in mind. He almost took it back and requested a back shot and I'm glad he let me do this since once I had it on my mind I had to get it out.




Here is how far I got that night. Just managed to get inks done. I really like the post. I see tons of flaws in it but I like the idea.




This is my current progress. I did a rough pass of colors on the way to work. It should be completed tonight.

Finished Product:
deviant Art
Fur Affinity

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

-RKGD

Ah, the lovely thigh squeeze. and with such thick thighs, too. for half a second i thought that was Bertha until saw her full lips and seductive style eyes. your really doing great K-Cat! <3

Kazecat said...

@RKGD:

Its awesome to see your comments again RKGD. Any mistaking my hippos is excused since I draw them virtually the same. I'm glad Shine wanted me to draw his hippo gal again since I think she could be very hot.

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a squash pic of her sitting on his face. hope I don't hurt your fellings ='(

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Well I do love facesitting. I disagree with your suggestion since I can always do facesitting with one of my girls. This commission gives me a chance to try the leg hold I've had in my head for a while.

Anonymous said...

-RKGD

thankies, Kaze! And your starting colors are looking great!

S-S-She's a nurse?! Oh, man, now im in love!!!

O/////O

Kazecat said...

@RKGD: Yep, she a nurse with a similar body frame to Bertha. Also Eliza is gonna be a nurse and her roommate is gonna be a corpse(Twiggi).

Anonymous said...

Eliza...a nurse, too?!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hehe, poor Twiggy...Oh, man, i can't wait to see Eliza's nurse dress!

-RKGD