Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas 09 progress




A mini comic to celebrate Christmas. I'm hoping to have it done by the eve.




Finally got to the inks. With a day off between Christmas to get it colored. I'll post it as soon as its done since I'm coming down to the wire.

5 comments:

SkunkChaser said...

Now that's a very merry Xmas. I love the mistletoe under the tail -- I'll gladly offer her kisses!

Anonymous said...

if this sin't finished I may just need to hang my self with a scarf, we wouldn't want that now would we?

Mustoshi said...

Looks great so far! =3 Love the different angles in the panels above and the look of joy on Kaze's face. ^^

Dragonman said...

*Takes Kaze's place*

Oh my god it's perfect, how did you know that I wanted this?

It looks great man, I can't wait to see the end result.

Anonymous said...

nnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!! dont hang your self other me!! by the way is that jiggly sitting on you?