Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Zafta Squeeze




Another drawing of Zafta. I think she's a hot giraffe and judging by the reaction she got in the only pic she's in I'll have to believe it. I'm not bragging or anything but she's my most popular pic on my FA page and she was well received on DA too so I kinda feel bad for making her then not doing another pic with her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see this one finished. Zafta's popularity is well deserved, few people do Giraffes well, good work.

Dragonman said...

I really like Zafta, I'd look forward to see what she can really do in the ring.

Anonymous said...

SHE'S SOOO HOT!!!!! I ENVY YOU IN THAT PIC. SRY. BUT I THINK SHE'S REALLY COOL. CAN YA DO MORE PICS OF HER?

Kazecat said...

@Luke: Yeah I guess that may be why she got such a good reaction. I'll finish this pic but the following post is what I'm working on now.

Kazecat said...

@Dragonman: Same here, I've already establish her finishing move will be a simple "back body drop". Which coming from a giraffe that move would become devestating.

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: Whoa! There young bucko. I plan on doing more pics of her since I like her as well. But I'm focusing on the 3D attempt for now.