Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunnie Progress




I'm not liking it so far. Something about the coloring feels week. Plus my half assed background is actually taking away from the appeal of the Elephant I think. It may just need more time but as of now I'm not satisfied with my own work.

4 comments:

dubc said...

artist's really are their own worst critics. :p

i will agree that the background isn't one of your bests but she looks awesome! luv the thick legs and and good sense of weight to the breasts with the squish from her top

Kazecat said...

@Chris: I'm not proud of the background and in all honesty I don't think I've done a background that I am proud of yet.

Basque said...

I really wanted to comment on this because of what you said about the coloring. Just like with your Zafta image I thought the finished colored image was a huge step up from the inked version (not that the inked wasn't great, but the level of detail was greatly increased), I think a good deal of the quality in your coloring are the highlights and accents you have in the finished image. Like the colored example on your commission image, you do spandex so well because the highlight shines and shading and everything look so great together.

In other words, I do think the shading looks flat here but I've seen the final version on FA and it looks great. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I think your final images are sharper/cleaned up. Did you use some kind of smudge tool here for some of the shades and colors? It looks like it here but I don't recall thinking that for the final image.

As a side note, a little more than half-way down there appears to be a line where everything changes tone. Is that just my computer? It seems more like an image glitch or something than anything you did on purpose.

And even if you don't really like your backgrounds I'm still glad you do them. They do make an image look more complete and I feel that even a rough background is better than none. Anyways, thanks again for sharing your work! Good luck with everything! ^^

Anonymous said...

zafta is HOT!!! just like sunnie