Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8/25 Stream results

I did a in prompt stream today due to a request to see what I was working on by Kirhito. 2 sketches and a coloring got done in the stream.


Saphire Elephant © Kirhito / Drawn by Kazecat




Nadia Sits / Requested by Danteangelo212




Eliza's Stroll ?? / Part of her stroll series that I'm trying to generate a lot of images for.


8 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

They all look like great sketches! Saphire looks sexy in her one-piece. I never heard of Nadia, though...

And another Cute Eliza stroll down! I'm in love! *Hides in the background to watch her*

Rimsa said...

I freaking LOVE your Nadia drawing!
I always loved her character, and I'm very happy to see you refining your characters so far!
Are you planning on bringing her back into TAW? I'm really hoping to see more of her ^ .^

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Well I am glad you appreciate my drawings and I don't expect you to know of my Nadia. She's an old character but she wasn't really popular and I don't even like her design. But Dante...212 asked for a pic of her so I tried.

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: I had no clue you liked her. I guess so if she's popular enough to merit it I'll try a few more doodles of her.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Yeah, I'd like to see a bit more sketches of Nadia as well, when your not busy. I'm not into bird anthros, but she looks pretty thick and sexy.

When you draw, Kaze, before the Inks, are those sketches done on paper? They look so clean!

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I'm pretty much a digital only artist now and have been for like almost 2 years. The sketches are done with Alias or Autodesk Sketchbook then colored and inked in another program.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

@Kaze: Oh! Is either Alias or Autodesk Sketchbook a free program, or do you have to buy them?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Alias/Autodesk Sketchbook cost money. If you are a new artist Open Canvas 1.1 is a strong program and its free. I just don't like it so I got sketchbook instead but its a good program.