Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Xendrian Commission progress

I'm taking forever but the peeps on that follow this blog may know why since I tend to draw what I want and push commission priority down recently. A few months ago I put commission top priority and that drained me quick. So now I do commissions way slower but I have more fun since I draw what I want now.

Anyway, here are the inks for his commission. I haven't gotten the note for the colors so I'm at a wall right now. When I get them I can start on the flats and paint.



Colors update:



Shading update:



Another Shading update:

I really hope Xendrian loves it since I'm not feeling hyped about doing the background. But I will if he still wants it.

8 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

Cant wait to see this finished! There twins, right? If so, I like the sister to the left. She looks more likely to be the loving type! And although her other sister to the right looks great (And with a fuller bust, too *Sighs dreamily*), she appears to be the type who would knock me out the sec I stare at her...*Gulp*

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian:

Hey you described it exactly right. They are twins and one is a meaner one and another is more playful.

RikkusGuardian said...

Boo-yah! *Does a little dance* The only reason I got it right is because of you, Kaze. Your really good at expressions and...what is it called when the viewer is able to tell the personality of a character by there pose?

-RKGD

RikkusGuardian said...

Aaaaaand...the color choices are grrrreat! Since the Kind twin was blue, I kinda was expecting her Mean sister to be red, but the orange is very original and unexpected! If I could meet Xendrian, I would thank him for that.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Xendrian is a cool dude and he loves his muscle babes. He's a writer on FA too so maybe if you share interest you should try to meet him.

RikkusGuardian said...

Alright, I'll go look for him later on.

Also, about my comment on how I could tell the personalities of the character, was because you are really great at expressions and BODY LANGUAGE. That's what it's called! God, not remembering that word eked me, lol.

-RKGD

RikkusGuardian said...

Man, I wish I could shade colors like you...

RikkusGuardian said...

I haven't heard from ya in a while Kaze...Is everything alright? I hope your not sick...*Whimpers*