Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eliza and Pyro

I think I'm getting over my drought maybe I was just asking for too much out of myself. I like drawing but when I do it too much I tend to get annoyed by it.

Anyway this image is just a fun doodle I did to try to get back into the habbit of drawing. I don't like the pose for Eliza since I think I messed up on it. But Pyro liked it so I dunno what the status on this pic will be.




The pic is censored for the Pyro's junk. I forgot to censor the nipples but thats not really adult anyway.

9 comments:

Rimsa said...

The censor square's face is just pure comedy gold x3

Lanif Angelkiss said...

It's awesome to see you back, Kaze. Such a funny drawing, to! I'm like Eliza more and more!

Kazecat said...

@Rimsa: Thanks I was just being stupid when I drew it.

Kazecat said...

@RikkuGuardian: I'm glad you like since I'm gonna be drawing a lot of her I think.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

@Kaz: Whoops, typo. I ment that I'm liking Eliza more and more! I can't wait to see more of her *Blush!*

Can you tell me a bit about her?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Sure thing. First off Eliza is an ultra sweet clumsy canadian nurse. She harms people with her weight often but nothing serious and nothing intentional. She's just really tall and accident prone so her size can cause others trouble.

She was created to be a good elephant in contrast to Jumba who is my sadistic squasher. Due to this split some design traits of Jumba have been moved over to Eliza and Jumba is gonna get a slight upgrade to her design when I redebut her.

Stat wise they are suprisingly the exact same except for a difference of up to 50 lbs. It varies with their diets.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

*Gasp!* Eliza...a nurse? Oh, man, I feel sorry and very envious of the patients there at the same time. Ahhhh, must be so awesome to be around her!

Hmmm...I wonder what Jumba's new look is going to be...(DON"T TELL ME! I wanna be surprised...x3) I'm guessing Jumba's the slightly heavier one?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian:

Well we'll see but the 50 lb difference could go either way. But the gimmick is that they are both nearly identical in size.

Damion009 said...

DUDE!!!!