Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Ballena

I feel like I'm in a slump now. I'm not liking a lot of my drawings. But I'll keep drawing anyway I may just not be able to focus or something.


5 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

Aw, Kaze! Please don't feel so down, mate! Who am i supposed to look up to for insperation for drawing again?

*Hugs u* I personaly think it's because your forcing yourself to draw, thus not enjoying it. What would recomend is to take a short break, and try to sort out what bothering u, little by little. Meditate on the situation, and look inside youself. is really the drawings your worried about? or somthing else?

after everything is pieced together, then come back 2 drawing. u'll feel much beter.i sware

Deadpool said...

I agree with Rik here, take a freakin break and mellow the hell out. Nice whale too.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

See, Kaze? We all care for ya! Even Deadpool wishes for you to rest up for a while, even if he was a little blunt about it <3. Rest up, clear your mind, and then you'll feel SO much better.

Hope 2 see you soon!

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I hope it helps. I feel guilty when I don't draw.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

It's ok, Kaze. Just don't force yourself, aright? Even pro-tiers need to take a brake after so many commissions and ect...