Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eliza's Bench

I have a really strong craving for elephants. I watched "Animalympics" the other day on youtube which I heard about by checking out Rimsa's youtube channel. (Here's the link to "Animalympics" if you wanna check it out -> Animalympics.) I was surprised by how well animated the Elephant gymnast was and her very tight fitting outfit and it motivated me to draw again.

So in this doodle I just tried a simple fat girl sitting, which turned into Eliza which turned into Eliza sitting in a park. The image isn't great to me but I plan on finishing it.




Inks:



4 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh god, Kaze! Youre slowly starting to sound like artistic20b! Where's dat confidence you had when you was starting to draw 6 years ago? This Eliza art looks great, mate! As a matter of fact, I'm still a little envious at your skill.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/artistic20b/

Animalympics? Nevah heard of it. I'll check it out ASAP!

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh man...I just had an evil idea.

What if Eliza and Jumba met each other in a tiny elevator, not knowing that they was squishing someone between them?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: That sounds like a fun idea. I don't even know how one of them would fit in an elevator though much less two of them.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Hehe! Oh, the elevator will be big enough for the two girls height wise, but the width is going to be small enough so the two will have to squeeze together to fit...

of course, Jumba and Eliza will be having a disagreement with each other about something, and not notice that some little guy/girl is in that elevator car as well with them...heh heh heh...