Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Terra Commission

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend but I do feel my motivation to draw slipping I really hope it doesn't since I really like it when I can do a good drawing daily. Right now its more like a pic weekly which I feel is too slow.

The latest update is a concept for a commission for someone on DA. He has a muscle girl named Terra that is pretty massive has long hair and a lot of beef in her legs.

Photobucket

Oh yeah in other news the bus I was on got hit by a Pick up truck. The truck lost. but it made me late to work by 9 minutes.

NOTE: Phyer.net is down again so nearly all the post on my blog have their images missing. I really apologize for the inconvenience if you wanted to see an older pic.


Update: Here is a more current progress shot of this one. I'm gonna talk to the client to see if he likes then start inking.

Terra 03

7 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

Oh, no! Please don't stop drawing, Kazecat! It was because of you and...

.....BoosterPang.....

...That I started to like anthros! They you and...him...drew such sexy gals really turned me on to fat furs/thick furs!

Besides, once I go to an art class, I want to be like a "Friendly Rival" to you, drawing new characters and seeing how original we can get! I wanted to do gift art for you, draw you a sexy picture when your birthday comes, all that stuff!

Please don't give up, Kaze-kun! PLEEEEEZE!


Terra...that name sounds so familar...

*Gasps at the Bus/Truck incident* Y-your ok though, right?

Phyer is down again? Aw, man...



-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Well I'm slowing down as a sign of uninterested it just happens every now and then. I don't wanna stop drawing since I truly love doing it but right now its not what I wanna do at the moment. So my speed has dropped.

Boosterpang is the shit BTW I like his work as well as Daigo, and FatFoxLower. They all seem to have a similar style.

And if you want to be a friendly rival thats fine but I rather have friends than a rival right now honestly.

Terra was the name of a teen titan so that maybe why its familar but its not the same Terra for the commission.

Yeah the bus got hit, I wasn't hurt or phased really. Why the hell would anyone hit a bus. I don't think you can win that situation.

Phyer is back up as I type this. Its downtime yesterday was only for a few hours.

RikkusGuardian said...

Ah, I understand now! Whew!

Yeah, I love Booster, Diago and FFL, but Diago and FFL are a little busy so I don't really get replies (But my comments are kinda short, so I don't blame them). BP just flat out ignores me though, even when I make a long comment or even a praise to a drawing to his. I don't remember pissing him off at anytime...

Unless...he dislikes "Rikku" and my account name "RikkusGuardian" made him angry?

I'm not gonna watch any of them for the time being though, until I learn how to draw, and some how earn there attention.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Yeah Boosterpawg blew me off a few times and no matter how tallented someone is that deserves a fuck you IMO. So I've been bitter toward him since Daigo is cool he at least watched me and responded a few times to my IMs. FFL however is really cool I'm glad I'm friends with that guy.

So yeah be carefull around that Boosterpawg guy he's talented but he feels like an asshole for not responding to me but he's probrably just busy.

RikkusGuardian said...

Yeah, I understand you 100%, Kaze. I just don't understand his actions, though. He talks to a lot of people, likes making the new artist more noticeable if there underrated at the moment, and he's really professional and mature about his words. I don't wanna talk about him any more (Just thinking of High-tier artist ignoring fans like that pisses me off..)

*Looks at the Terra update*

Gasp! She looks really sexy, Kaze! And I'm not even into muscle gals that much! I see you made her bust bigger, too, hehe..

Around her hips, is her jeans ripped, or is that a tribal skirt? Either way, I like it. And her hair is soooo long, too *Blushes*

Your right, she does have some pretty thick and powerful legs!

Kazecat said...

Her jeans are indeed ripped but you may just be seeing the vaugeness since its not finished or not penciled in fully. I will start inking it tonight though so that will wrap this commission up.

RikkusGuardian said...

Hehe! Can't wait to see the Inks!

(Just imagine being in a bear-hug by her...#o_o#)