Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

Layout change

My mistake everyone I didn't know how to code a thumbnail that links to a larger image before. So now from now on I'll use thumbnails since I got it now. I hope that makes it easier to see my post.

4 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

no prob, kaze! This should make things much easier.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Thanks dude. BTW when I made the change I changed right back. :p So my post was kind worthless.

I like other blogs since they look stylish. But the simple layout I have focus' on showing the art primarily and I like that.

RikkusGuardian said...

......*Takes a deep breath...then laughs hard*

God, Kaze, lol! Sheesh! well, do what works best for you. As long as i can see your drawings (And your super sexy, rumpalisous Magenta once in a blue moon...*Blush*), im happy!

So, im guessing the 3rd (And my faveorite so far!) part of your Eliza sequance is next?

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Actually I'm inking the Lardo pic. But I'm going at a snails pace. I'll try to speed up then work on Eliza again.