Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ustream Crap: featuring Lardo the Obese Rat

The other day a friend of mine wanted to oC but as usual I let him know I am not fond of oC's anymore especially with ustreams, justin.tv being available now a days. So I just did a private ustream instead.

I didn't like any of my drawings but the friends watching didn't mind them. Sorry that I didn't announce it but I really didn't do anything worth seeing that night anyway.

Lardo Facesit













5 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

Aw! I would have love to see you work! Maybe it would've inspiered me to go back into drawing...

Holy Zen Lardo is huge!

and who's the guy on the left your facing off against, Kaze?

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

Thats Butch the cat. He looks a lot like Kaze but has a bigger build.

RikkusGuardian said...

Oh! *Eep!*

Anonymous said...

These sketches rock, looking forward to see more Butch

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous: I'm glad you like him.