Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Eliza Stroll Park

This is the complete image. I want to post all the pics and the eventual Sqauash so these aren't going on DA or FA for a while. But since they aren't going up soon I can take suggestions on things that may improve the pic.



Edit: Added a smooth shading version.

4 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

Holy Zen! This came out better than I expected! Adding the trees and bushes was a lovely touch, and It fills up the picture nicely! It gives more expression to the theme. Looking at it actually feel's like she walking through the park! I have no problems about it so far (Although Eliza left leg looks a little left out from the extra shading, and sticks out badly. Maybe if you added a darker shadow above the ankle and some on the part that is under the right rump cheek and thighs...)

I cant wait to you get to the "Eliza trips" picture. She looked so cute and shocked about it! And her body looked really plump and sexy in that drawing as well! Hopefully no unlucky/lucky fool was in front of her at the time, lol.

She looks so cute! *Hugs her*

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: I'm glad you like so far. This is pretty much gonna be the final copy but now that you mentioned the shading I'm worried that if I work on it I'll work on it for long time and change it from simple cel shading to painting it.

I don't see anything wrong with her left leg but I'll open the psd and see if I can make it better looking.

RikkusGuardian said...

Oh, then never mind then, my friend! I like it the way it is, and the leg is just a minor thing, so no need to work on it.

RikkusGuardian said...

@Kaze: Oh my god, I love your smooth shading! It really helps the colors out a lot! This is perfect here!

And I see you added a loving "Boom" to her step. You just made me want her more...*faints*

This is gonna get instant-faved by me the moment i see it on FA and DA with the other 2 Eliza works, you know that, right?