Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Zafta progress

Here is an updated coloring of her. I changed her panties color and tried to make the Giraffe pattern more natural looking. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for the background like usual but I'm come up with something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink works better then red but i think a cold color like blue would look better, also the back leg needs to be shadowed.

RikkusGuardian said...

*Sigh*....Pink....panties....*Snaps out of it*

Oh! I mean...uh...the pink was such a appropriate choice! It just makes me even more envious of the little guy...*Mumble grumble*

And the print fix looks great. I would have never thought of erasing the edges of the brown! So yes, the print looks very wild and natural! The background does not have to be anything special, though. It can just be a impact background that compliments her "attack"

what I mean by impact background:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Street%20fighter%20KO/janzaruk/Gaming%20Guru%20Blog/F_4_Street_Fighter_IV_ScreenShot_02.jpg

http://www.holyfragger.com/images/wallpaper/405_1244.jpg

http://chipandwalter.cartoonsdammit.com/jongraywb/portfolio/sonic/bitchslap.jpg