Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bertha Butt Bump anim 02

Another progress shot. I'm not working on this full force since animation takes a LONG ASS time even for a small scene. But here is a progress shot that contains something fun to work on...Boob physics.

2 comments:

Deadpool said...

Nice. But if it takes so long with full force w2ith lack of full force your just taken longer.

RikkusGuardian said...

Take as long as you need to, Kaze. And take breaks between the animation, ya got that, my friend? I don't want my good bud and favorite artist to be as exhausted as i do...

-RKGD (I forgot to add that to my other comments on Eliza Stroll Park)

(oh and by the way...bewbs. lol)