Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rave attempt

Rave is Vicious Disco's girl but I wanted to attempt a fan art pic of her. I doodled a few face shots but they weren't great then I ran out of time and only had this one doodle.




I'm gonna do more but at the moment I can't.




Here's another one. The pose borrows too heavily from the source.

3 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

have to say, Kaze, Rave looks pretty hot the way you drew her in the first drawing. i don't me started on how much i love your second work of her! There just now way i could keep my eyes of her, the super small skirt, and her...*Blush*...spilling! although, telling from her very annoyed look, Rave already knows that, lol.

how do you draw cleavge spilling out of the shirt? the way you did it is just...well...eye poping!

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian:

Thanks Rikku, I used Vicious Disco's pics for reference since he draw huge boobs often and he knows how to do it well.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh! i see i with thinking making characters based on his works!

(Good god, there so big, i wanna hug em'!)