Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

Zafta Giraffe Flats

I feel good about today's blog updates, the forum being used and just the day in general was good for me. This is my last post on this Early Monday night of the weekend. Zafta giraffe's Flats and color scheme. I know the light hair color choice may seem odd but that may help her stand out since its not what you expect her hair color to be...or I'll just change it later. Anyway enjoy this should be done by tomorrow.

5 comments:

Nero said...

Not Bad though I reccomend blue shorts instead of read, you got some hot colors leike yellow so a nice bright cool color may work better.

RikkusGuardian said...

She's lookin' sexy already! The giraffe prints look great! How did you make them? Brown the lovely woman first then, made the eraser yellow and "Erased" the brown in lines? Nice!

Btw, can he recover from that? Or is he...gonna die? *Lip trembles*

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@Nero: Actually I tried blue and it poped too much it was distracting. So I try to stick to a all round warm color scheme.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Yeah, you guessed how I did the giraffe print pretty well. I need to fine tune it still since I want it to look natural. and not so obvious. And that dude isn't gonna die Panacea could heal him then he would retire.

RikkusGuardian said...

@Kaze:

Hmmm, can I recommend da' blur tool for her prints? Or slight burning/smuge to give her a wild, dirty look?


He'll live? Whew! That's good! Wait...

Who is Panacea? I never heard of her...

Healing? She can heal medically? Well, in that case, I'll happily take his place! (Oui, that rymed...)