Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

Eliza Glomped

2nd of the set. The next pic of course is her tripping then she'll fall bust first on some unlucky person. I kinda wanna put Seat there since she's Canadian so it will make sense since Eliza is as well.

2 comments:

RikkusGuardian said...

That was smart, adding the dash lines in the background to add the emotion of shock on Eliza. Excellent thinking at a critical juncture! (Don't mind that last sentence. It's not sarcastic, but I'm a little tired at the moment with the RP spree, and I'm feeling loony...)

*Reads your comment about Eliza falling on someone* You just had to mock me with that, didn't ya'? *Nosebleeds just thinking about it*

*Mumbles to himself* cursed Seat *Grumble*...how come she gets to be the lucky one...*I'm jealous, obviously, lol*

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

Well the sequence is supposed to be about Eliza squashing people on accident. I hope those parts get a lot of interest.