Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cryus the Fatty :D

Cryus is © Finding Eden
I really like this character so I wanted to do a trade with FindingEden so I could draw him.  However when I asked for a trade I was asked to draw someone else.  So I don't know what these are since I don't really need a payment back for these but I like em.  I'll post them after I show them to FE.

---
Dancing Hippo



Bertha dancing with her huge hips of hers.  I'm planing on adding Rapid somewhere with her but I don't know how he would dance.  It fits his personallity more to be obsessing over how much ass will be in front of him so I may just draw him behind her staring at her ass in a daze.

P.S. I had an idea earlier to add Kaze to the 2nd Cyrus pic of him getting sat on.  I'll have to try that soon.
---
Doomsday Duo Drop
Just a quick doodle of two fat boys crushing a crowd.  Let me know if you like this one.

4 comments:

TheTinySumo said...

I like the Doomsday Duo concept - two squashings in one pic is always fun ;D

Also, I like Slim's new design. Works very well.

Kazecat said...

@The TinySumo: Thanks, I hope Slims do design sticks and works for many.

Unknown said...

Hehe, I love that double sexyrat and hiippo treat... not sure if the wrestling ring will hold for that impact, hehe.

The Bertha pic is also good. Always nice to see some motion in such nice hippo hips~

Crytus said...

Oh man. that would be the greatest impact on a person's body. death may be possible for any normal opponent