Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

rediscovered love

...of coloring!

I really needed this folks since all my commissions are for colors so now that I'm in love with doing it again maybe I can get 4 done this week.  I wanna work fast so I can save up money since I've decided I'm gonna just use some of the tax refund money for a new laptop.  No hurry though, I just figured that would be the best investment.


These were done in a open Canvas Session with Banga, Gill and Vorry.  It was a fun oC although as a personal gripe the RP and lovey talk in it was a bit much to me.  I tried to paint in oC which for time reason I'll try not to do often.

---
Addylad Commission

Here is the next commission for Addylad.  If he approves this sketch colors will follow soon.

3 comments:

DragonmanX-90 said...

The Jiggly/Kaze pic looks like a chicken fight gone wrong, or right I guess. One must wonder what possessed you to charge Sajiri, she gonna kill you!

Chibijohnny said...

Good to see you've finally decided what to do with your tax money. Anyway, onto the new batch:

I'm so happy you've gotten your love of coloring back! It's good to see you've gotten out of that funk you were in recently. And may I say, you've done a good coloring job right here!

That Jiggly & Kaze pic is so adorable, and you've colored it well. Jiggly looks so playful in that pic. <3

Addy's commission looks so cute. All lovey and whatnot. :3

And I don't think I'll ever tire of your Sarjiri craze right now. You're getting better. I like the little chubby cheek you gave Sarjiri in the 1st pic, and the 2nd one is awesome. You did a great pose for her, the crater underneath her was a nice touch, and I feel like I should know what the 360 + K should mean. :p

Nice batch, Kaze!

Kazecat said...

@DragonmanX-90: The Jiggly/Kaze pic is supposed to be pool side with me hestitant to enter water. The Sarjiri pic was just for lolz since I needed something to add to show how large she is.

@ChibiJohnny: Thanks Chibi, I noticed I liked coloring on Barda and the Devi pics the other day.

I'm glad you're not tiring of Sarjiri since i need to practice her till she feels right.

360 + K is a command grab command for Zangief. I was hoping fight fans would get the reference.