Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stream - Request


Pie © Sage Jackal
Atlantica Koopa © Mistress Lady Silver
Koopa Race © Nintendo
Here are all the request I got for the stream that night.  I'm tired as all hell so I'll edit the copyright information in the morning.  I hope you enjoyed my stream if you were able to make it.

---
Prenumbra and Sempai progress
These scribbles may be a bit rough to see but its gonna be Prenumbra using a leg lock on a standing Sempai.  Its a hard pose so eh.  Still tired, I'll edit this tomorrow.
  ---
Morning doodles
I wanted to draw Lardo again this morning so I tried something I don't do, Trampling.  So here Lardo is stepping on unnamed tigers face.  If you like let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, I like the zebra character. Can never get enough of those~

Kazecat said...

@Gloom: Thanks, I forgot who requested a random Zebra but I wish I just done Magenta instead since she needs more pic time.