Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stream results 4/7

Nidoqueen © Nintendo
Basil Bunny © Danteangelo212

It was a fun stream I thank all that could have came to it.  The first drawing is obviously Nidoqueen since every now and then I really have a strong craving for her.  The second image is for my friend Ess of his character Basil.  I really like Basils massive body and how calm she seems about crushing with it.  So I wanted to try a low angle view of her and this is the result.

---
Jumbo lick

1 comment:

DragonmanX-90 said...

Basil's got this seductive "come hither" look going on that's really great.

And as for Nidoqueen, what can I say man, you make the girl look amazing. She's one of my favorites and she usually looks great when you do renders of her.

As for Jumbo, I wouldn't want any part of him without a BFG or a crap load of "don't kill me" money.