Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moar Sarjiri

**Note: I've misspelled her name in the past.  Thats my bad so I'm not gonna worry over anyone else misspelling it either.  It has been spelled.  Sajiri, Sanjiri and Sarjiri, with the last one being the original name before I started fucking up.**



As you can see even though I post more scrap on my art sites I still generate a lot of crap.  But hopefully I'm just getting the bad sketches out of my system and I'll start churning out some good ones of her soon.  I hope it makes some of you feel better when you realize that I mess up a lot too and its just a natural part of it.

2 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

I think the best use of proportions are in the 2nd and 3rd pics. You really get a sense of how large she is in the 2nd one and you did a great job with the pose in the 3rd.

The other two are good too. I feel sorry for whoever she's about to stomp. D:

I also see that you're getting better at drawing her tail. It really shows in the last pic.

Good Sarjiri batch Kaze! :3

Kazecat said...

@Chibijohnny: Thanks so much Chibi, I'm glad you see good things about all of them. Hopefully a few more like this and I'll feel like I'll have her down.