Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stream more often? / Jumbo sketches

Active Poll:
 Should I stream more often?

---
oC with CeruleanHowl

I like these sketches but I don't like em that much.

---
Kaze and Jessika

Jessika © Eyecandy
Just wanted to give her a try.  She has a huge frame.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stream more often and draw more women!

Anonymous said...

Stream more often en disregard this fellow anonymous fellow ^^^^

Kazecat said...

@Anonymous 1: I draw what I want when I want. So girls will come but for now I'm obsessed with Jumbo.

@Anonymous 2: I'll try to but after work my motivation is usually low. After the poll is over I'll try to stream as much as the most popular vote request.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

hehe, good work the jumbo art, mate! I think the lil' foxie he's squashing likes him xp.

Woahhhh! Jessika's rump is HUUUUUUUGGGGE!!!! She's wider than my mare! Lucky kaze! <3

p.s i always wanted to ask you; what made you come up with a lynx cat as your character?

Unknown said...

Sweet stuff, all three!
Damn, I love the second jumbo one, the ball-licking is so swet and adorable. <3
.. And yeah, serious butt-love for the Jessika one~

Kazecat said...

@Rikusguardian: Thanks for the compliments.

Kaze ended up being a lynx since that's the feline that I think he looks the most like. With the side fuzz he has being like it is its really lynx like.

@Gloom: Thank you so much Gloom!

DragonmanX-90 said...

Mi maria, Jessika's booty is friggin' massive. I don't suppose I could convince you to swap places with me for a while?

Kazecat said...

@DragonmanX-90: Oh no, you're gonna have to get your own. :p

Anonymous said...

Is it gay if I want to switch places with that fox :(?