Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Goldilocks and the 2 bears


Felisha © Bangabear
Nika ©Lesang
Jiggly © Kazecat

This was a fun oC that lasted into the early morning.  I like the sketch and it seems I'm getting better at crowds even though this pic has simple poses and figures its still a crowd.  So I'm very happy with it.

1 comment:

Chibijohnny said...

You've done a good job with this one. You're right with getting your multiple character poses better. I think with this picture the expressions are what make the pic extremely successful as well. You can't not adore Jiggly's cuteness from her utter surprise. That, and you made Felisha and Nika look oh so sexy. :D

Speaking of which, nice job on rendering the breasts and bellies of all 3 ladies. Really shows how plump and round they all are. Also digging the outfits for each one. Especially Nika's X3L shirt. Cute.

Spectacular group picture, Kaze!