Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stream Results 4/20 - Aurelina random - Makuyama practice



This Stream's purpose was to practice crowds so every pic is 2 are more characters.

---
Aurelina from out of nowhere

I'm kicking myself in the ass right now.  I drew this on impulse for Aurelina just because I wanted to.  I think some renditions of her fursona are really hot.  However the ideas she ask me to attempt aren't as much to me since Macro isn't one of my things.  So I just drew her really really fat and squashing and that works for me.  The reason I'm kicking myself is that...this could of been a commission, I mean I like it and did it fairly quickly.
---
Makuyama Practice

I love my Makuyama, but he's been underplayed due to Jumbo being a bigger more dominating sumo.  Lately though my desire to see elephants has shrunk and I wanna see my Panda-Kodiak again.

4 comments:

NERO ANGELUS said...

This gives me hope to seee MAkuyama more often. I still like the idea I pitched during the stream. I think it would dare I say sexy to have him in the situation I described.

TheTinySumo said...

D'aww... I like Maku's expression in the last pic - he just looks like he's enjoying himself!

Anonymous said...

looks like zasha's gonna stand up for that fox and give aroma a taste of her wolf ass and farts. XP plus you should make a second part to this with zasha squashing and gassing aroma in the face.

Anonymous said...

I love your Aurelina squashing pics.
I wish you had a fat canine character of your own! =D