Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ITS A TARP


Its a tarp!!
I doodled this after Unny showed me one of his upcoming pics.  Really reminded me how much I like wedgie pics.

---
Cyrus and Kaze
Cyrus is © Findingeden
I wanted to add Kaze to the initial sketch since its a good sitting pose.  But instead of getting squashed he's just enjoying Cyrus' weight.

---
Hold of Sempai

This pic has stressed me out honestly.  I can't find a style I like to do it in and I've been on it for so long.  I'm not really the type to ask for feed back but if you like this please tell me.  I feel terrible about this pic and it would really help my confidence if you guys let me know what you think about it.

---
Slim's Seat
And now I have a simple pic of Slim squashing.  :D  Now I am happy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Kaze... I realy don't see the problem with the 'Hold of Sempai' pic. The style you've got going is great, it sure makes one hell of a sexy pic. But I guess you are your own harshet crittic.

You've also achieved quite some hotness in the Jumbo pic. Quite the nice hold he got too~

Kazecat said...

@Gloom: Thanks Gloom, I'm disapointed by how unfinished it looks and how the coloring isn't up to what I wanted.

Rimsa said...

The Penumbra pic looks awesome, I don't know what you're worrying about :D

Anonymous said...

Hey doood! i think the 'Hold of Sempai' pic. is wicked totally awsome :D With love Paper!xx

Chibijohnny said...

I don't know why you're so worried about it. It looks great. Unique pose (I admit I've never seen a pose like that before and I like the idea), you get a sense of him blatantly being dominated, how big her rump is, and you did a great job in this work with the coloring, especially with Prenumbra's hair.

Good work, and trust me. That final work will end up great Kaze.

Damion009 said...

G R E A T !!!!!

TheTinySumo said...

I rather like the wedgie pic! I can just imagine Jumbo squeezing him tighter for the fun of it.

DragonmanX-90 said...

I really liked the hold of sempai pic. It a unique take on a submission move, one I certainly never though of. I can't really find any actual flaw in the pic, it's all good in my eye.