Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sempai Commission #3 - FINALLY!!1

Sempai Kevin is a really really cool dude.  So I hate that I'm taking so long on his commission.  :-( 
A dude that cool doesn't deserve that but here is my progress on his request.

Sempai  © Sempai-Kevin

Here are some gripes I had with this concept.  I tried copying the ref he gave me first but that made me feel lame.  Then I tried a simplified side shot of it and that was boring to me, so I ended up with this one which so far I like.  I really hope Sempai likes it since if I'm lucky I'll try to color this tonight then I could finish Devin's commission and start on new ones and get some money comming in.  Because damn I really need it.

P.S. I did raise my commission prices from $40 for colors to $60 for colors.  I did this not to be a douche but my income sucks and I need a new computer.  So I'm not asking for sympathy but I just wanted to let you know that I'm not doing it out of greed but just necessity.

6 comments:

Nero said...

So damn sexy!

Anonymous said...

you could make penumbra fart in that pic too.

Anonymous said...

Love it man

SR71ALPHA said...

I love it even when she's smooshing her boobs on the surface.

Anonymous said...

is this the bridge of sempai pic?

Anonymous said...

is this the bridge of sempai pic?