Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Future updates...

...will still come here, but I'm gonna post more scraps to my galleries now.  I'll still use this site as a place to pose images I'm not to sure of or that I think I should save for future works.

In this image I didn't wanna color it since I just wanted to focus on the values.  I'm gonna do more with Sajiri since I have fat ass dragons on my mind.

---
Devi and Kaze
More progress on this I like how it looks so far but inking is a chore right now.  I just don't wanna do it at all.  Lineless coloring may eat more time than skipping inks though so I don't know what I'll do. 

1 comment:

DragonmanX-90 said...

Whoa, it's great to see Sajiri again, it's been a while. She's looking great Kaze.