Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Devi Progress

OMG, this pic still isn't finished yet.

Devi © Lesang
I'm liking it so far but I really want this done and posted tonight.  I've just been on it so long that I'm sick of it.  Well not sick of looking at it, just sick of working on it.  I think its still pretty hot to have all that ass on my face.

2 comments:

Chibijohnny said...

DAMN. That's looking great! Excellent use of lines and the colors are superb.

And yes, that's a whole lot of ass. I wouldn't mind that on top of my face as well. :D

If you can get it done tonight, I guess you could since you want to so bad. All that's left is the background, right? Or am I missing something?

Chibijohnny said...

I also forgot to comment on how soft and squeezable you made Devin look. Hot stuff, man. :D