Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

oC doodles - stream more often?

---
open Canvas

I'll add info later kinda tired.

Also new poll up:  Do you think I should stream more?  Often only vote for the choice if you would actually watch it that often.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Hey, these are some really awesome sketches you've done here, K-Z! All done in OC, right?

Kazecat said...

Yep, everything in this batch was done in oC. Which is growing on me for a fun program.

Unknown said...

Holy sweet stuff~
That Lardo one is excelent.Sure got speed, power and sex appeal... all comming down on poor Crytus with a couple of megaton!