Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

...And she trips

This is the continuation of Eliza's stroll I want her after getting her butt pounced on to stumble forward to then trip over a rock. Which causes her to fall and land on a young couple that will contain Seat Squirrel and her boyfriend of whoever that will be. She's not gonna be naked I just draw figures first and add clothes later.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, man that will be so classical and funny! Lucky Seat (That name sounds familiar...)

Kazecat said...

She's an old character of mine but I haven't draw her. Squash and Smother wrote a story using her.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, I see.