Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flora complete

I finally got this pic completed. I had a lot of fun coloring this one and I wanna color some more. The next thing i want to work on is a coloring of Ballena.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Such great shading, Kaze! (I'm using PSP, for now.)

Kazecat said...

Glad that you can get on in one way or another.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Thank you! From now on, when I'm using my PSP (Meaning I'm Anonymous), I'll add "RKGD" to the end so you know it's me...