Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lack of Post - Final Fantasy IV DS


I don't think that game is the cause of my lack of updates its really more on not wanting to work on stuff I should be working on. (i.e. Commissions) But I'll post a progress shot of it when I think its presentable. Sorry for the lacking updates.

Don't mind the image its just my dumbass testing something. I wanted to have thumbnails that link to fullsized verisons of the pics but I was coding the HTML myself and not getting that result and now I just use Bloggers picture option and it works fine.

1 comment:

Deadpool said...

This comic page looks great. I hope ya go all out an do comics for your chars!