Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

Phyer.net down?

Unfortunately I think Phyer.net is down. Which means all the images I use on this blog are not visible. :( I am really sorry for the trouble and I do have a back up hosting spot in photobucket but I haven't used it in so long.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh, no, Kaze. It's perfectly okay. No probs or incounviance to me.

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Well it makes all the links to the current day dead. So I hope it comes back. other wise this blog lost its point.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Oh! dang...i didn't know that! Sorry.
I'm sure it will come back soon!