Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Commission Progress / New Giraffe

I didn't like my first attempt at this commission so I redrew it. I like the second attempt way more and I hope my client approves of it.

Xendrian Commission B 01

I've tried a Giraffe in the past but it fell through since I wanted to make her musuclar which was a dumb choice on my part since she became less interesting that way. So now I'm gonna try again and I'm gonna go for a chubby, bottom heavy frame (Kinda like a really tall Violet). I've decided to name her Zafta since it will be a play on Zaftig. Since naming her after something tall felt cliche after I thought about it. She will have Giraffe Markings when I get the time to draw them.

Zafta Giraffe

7 comments:

Deadpool said...

Haha, look at the lil' bastards spine haha.

Kazecat said...

@Deadpool: I'm glad you noticed that sight gag. When I color it i hope to have it flat shaded and really simple.

RikkusGuardian said...

The poor guy looks like he's gonna have back problems for a few months...if his spine heals, that is. Zafta has a great body and looks really sexy, though! I'm guessing she's an evil character, or was that an accident?

And yes, I think it was a good idea to give the Commission Character a stern look and powerful body language, since it fits her muscle body type. The first try was not bad at all, IMO, just that the expression did not seem to fit her character appearance.

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: Actually she'll be a good guy. She was just playing along when this guy accidetnly got bent the wrong way. He's new and doesn't know how to take it.

RikkusGuardian said...

@Kaze: Ooooh! I see now. Lucky guy. So his back isn't REALLY broken, just bent to their limits, right?

-RKGD

Kazecat said...

@RikkusGuardian: No its broken. But she doesn't know yet and it was accidental.

RikkusGuardian said...

@Kaze: Ouch! But, you know...it's kinda damn sexy ( in a painful way X3 ) since it's an accident. Like a big girl riding on a small guy, despite the fact that she does not know she's crushing his thighs...

I definitely want to see this colored! *Drool*