Welcome

Welcome to Kaze's W.I.P. page, here you will find the images, animation, 3d models and etc. that I'm working on. Since a lot of my stuff goes unfinished you may find some stuff exclusively here.

So if you like my art give me a watch and I'm sure you won't regret it.

Livestream

Watch live streaming video from kazecatsstream at livestream.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Flora WIP

I'm so happy to work on this collaboration with Jaeh since I've been liking his stuff for a while now. As you probably know this is his Flora in wrestling attire to go up against on of my girls (considering she's a cactus I don't think my girls can just sit on her and call it a day). He left it up to me to chose the colors for the outfit and suggested a Mexican color scheme which I'm trying to work with. This isn't close to being done but I wanted to show a progress shot so I can go shower.

3 comments:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

Wow! Flora looks like a wonderful opponent to the TAW! And the Mexican color scheme works out greatly!

Kazecat said...

She'll only be a guest opponent since she's Jaeh's character. And thanks I am still worried about the colors but shes coming along nicely.

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I believe you'll do fine! Go for it, Kaze!